Question

How do I connect Instagram Lead Ads to Zapier without connecting to personal Instagram?

• 20 September 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi everyone, I’m trying to setup a zap triggered by a new lead from Instagram lead ads. 

Zapier will not let me connect to the right instagram account. It just connects to my personal Instagram by default, without the option to connect to my business account.

I’m only logged in to the business Instagram account in my browser, and have even completely removed the connection between my Facebook/Meta account and my personal Instagram. I’ve connected my business Instagram to it instead.

Despite all this, Instagram lead ads just auto connects to my personal account when I set up a new Zap. There is no other option to choose a different account. I need my business Instagram connected to lead ads.

If I select any other instagram trigger in Zapier such as just ‘Instagram’ or ‘Instagram for business’ it connects to the right account. However no matter what I do, Instagram lead ads will not connect to this same account, it seems stuck to my personal IG if I use lead ads as the trigger.

Any ideas?

I’ve tried support tickets and live chat, but get absolutely zero response.

Ryan

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @RyanTurner,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

It looks like you’ve reached out to our Support Team about this, and you have an open ticket with them. I’d recommend continuing the conversation with our Support Team via email so that they can look closer at the Zap and its logs to determine the cause of the issue.

Thank you for your understanding.