Question

How do I Confirmation Emails from Survey Monkey via Mailchip using Zapier?

• 3 November 2022
  • 1 reply

When a user responds to a Survey Monkey survey I’d like to send a confirmation email like the attached to each indiviual responder. 

Via Survey Monkey this is only possible when sending from a Survey Monkey email, but I’d like to send it to all respondents regardless of the method they access the survey. 

I beleive this is possiblapier but I am not sure. 

Specifically I’d want each answer to each question a responder makes back to them by email, so literally an email confirmation of their survey choices (as above)

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @granite_andy - thanks for reaching out and welcome to community! 🤗

While there’s a “New Response Notification” trigger for SurveyMonkey, I’m not seeing a corresponding “Send Email” action from Mailchimp. 😔 I do see one in Mailchimp Transactional though!  I’m not sure how different the two apps are and/or if it requires an additional account but wanted to mention that.

Alternatively, there are some SurveyMonkey/Gmail templates here as well: https://zapier.com/apps/surveymonkey/integrations/gmail 

I’ll also pop some resources below that may be useful if you’re just getting started with Zapier:

Do you think any of those could work for your use case?  ⚡️