Question

How do i choose a custom field in leads in pipedrive as a filter

• 19 April 2023
  • 5 replies

I have a custom field in leads in Pipedrive. I can’t seem to get it in the fields. Are custom fields available in Leads?

Thanks in advance.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Shilpi! Thanks for reaching out in community. 🤗

Can you elaborate a bit more on what you’re looking to achieve with your zap? 🙂 Sometimes it helps to describe it like, "When this happens in xxx  app, do that in xxx app."

I know you mentioned specifically you’re looking for custom fields in Leads but is this for a trigger or an action step? 

Let us know - we’re happy to help!

Sure Christina, I have a custom field in Leads - for source. 

When a new lead is added - I want to trigger a flow only based on a filter - when the source is ABC. 

I can see all the fields in Zapier, but am unable to see the custom field i created. Thus am not able to filter 

Hope this better clarifies my situation. 

Regards

Shilpi

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey there @Shilpi,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

Could you please tell me if this Pipedrive account has more than 500 custom fields? If so try removing any unused fields as the Zap can only access 500 custom fields.

Please keep us posted! 😊

Hi Ken, 
I have only 6 custom fields, so no that can’t be. 

Found out could get the API Key and look for that since custom fields - dont populate with the field name. 

So solved that problem.

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @Shilpi 

Thanks for confirming that the issue is now resolved.

If you have other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out!