Best answer

How do I capture Facebook Group membership question responses?

• 29 November 2022
  • 4 replies

I have a private FB group and I want to be able to capture the membership question responses and store that information in a google sheet. How can I do this? 

icon

Best answer by Rachael S 30 November 2022, 18:58

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @BlakeChoisnet 

Good question.

These are the only available Zap triggers for FB Groups:

@Troy Tessalone Thanks for your help. Do you know if this will ever be a developed feature? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@BlakeChoisnet 

You can submit feature requests via a ticket to Zapier Support to be logged: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hey there @BlakeChoisnet - I did some digging and found there is already a Feature Request for what you’d like to have happen with your Facebook Groups. I went ahead and added you to the request, so you’ll get an email once a solution goes live. 

Unfortunately, I can’t provide any timeline of when that might be, but I hope it’s soon! In the meanwhile, if you want to stay aware on the Community side of things, you can follow along these threads, which we’ll update publicly as well when the FR is implemented: 

Thanks again for asking your question and we hope to see you around the Community!

Best,

Rachael