Question

How do I build two-tier course access on Mighty Networks (Limited Space Challenge)?

• 17 December 2023
  • 1 reply

I am looking for a workaround with limited Mighty Networks options. The idea is to have one course and two options to join: 1. Cheaper one with only first part access and 2. Full price full access. But also have the ability for the option 1 buyers to ‘upgrade’ to see the rest of the content - to pay the rest of the price to unlock it. Would like to create this having only ONE space. 

So the question is can you somehow restrict Mighty Network content using Zapier? Or maybe you have some other ideas for this? Thanks! 🚀

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Roberta! 👋

Rather than using separate spaces I wonder if you could use separate plans? I’m not super familiar with how plans work in Mighty Networks but is it possible to limit each plan to specific content? If so, there’s a feature request I can add your vote to - please confirm whether if that’s the case and I’ll get you added to that.

At the moment it would appear that setting up separate spaces would appear to be the only way to handle it using the Invite Member (Mighty Networks) action. You’d also need use some branching logic in the Zap in order to limit access to a specific space based on which option is picked.

For the branching logic, filters (Add branching logic to Zaps with filters) can be used across a couple of Zaps. Or if you’d want to handle it all in a single Zap then I’d recommend using paths (Add branching logic to Zaps with paths).

Looking forward to hearing from you on this!