Question

How do I avoid problems with lots of people (90) using the same ChatBot at once?

• 6 October 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hi there 

I am planning a Live demo of some Interfaces-built ChatBots with around 80 or 90 people at a work event.

I've created two or three Chatbots for people to use either on their phone or laptops in the room during the demo.

Has anyone ever had a problem with their ChatBots/OpenAI link crashing when lots of people use it at once? 

Is there a maximum number of users? Would love some pointers to avoid a problem during the live event! 

Thanks in advance. 

Ben 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there, @Ben Lee! 👋

Zapier doesn’t restrict the usage of embedded Interfaces chatbots and there’s no limit on the number of users. So you should be fine to have ~90 (or more!) using the chatbots at your event. 

That said, there may be usage or data limitations imposed by the OpenAI account that’s connected to the chatbots. Any OpenAI plan restrictions or limits can viewed and managed directly from within your OpenAI account.

Hope that information helps. And good luck for the big event, hope it goes well! 🤞🙂