Best answer

How do I automatically reassign tickets in Zoho Desk when they change to 'On Hold' status?

• 6 November 2023
  • 5 replies

Hi Team,

I would like to know if there is way to Update Ticket in Zoho Desk. 

What I want to try to do is whenever my ticket change to ‘On Hold’ status, ticket will Assignee to another person.

Kindly help.

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by SamB 7 November 2023, 15:43

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @nurul,

Here is how I see the Zap for the workflow that you have in mind:

1. Trigger: Zoho Drive - New Status Change
  2. Action: Zoho Drive - Update Ticket

You will need to map the Ticket ID from the trigger to the “Ticket” field as a custom value of the “Update Ticket” action.

Hopefully, this helps!

Hi @ken.a, thank you for your respond.

For Triger Zoho Desk - New Status Change, it’s only applied to new ticket that has created or existing ticket?
Because my needs is for existing ticket in Zoho Desk.

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @nurul! 👋

The New Status Change (Zoho Desk) Trigger would run for any ticket that meets the conditions selected on the trigger’s set up (Organization, Department, Status) regardless of if it was a new or existing ticket. So if the tickets are, by default, assigned a status of “On Hold” when they are first created then they would likely trigger the Zap as well. 

In which case are you able to set new tickets in Zoho Desk to be assigned a different status automatically when they are first created? If so, then that should mean that the only existing tickets that have their status changed to “On Hold” would trigger the Zap. 

Hope that helps. If I’ve misunderstood the issue or if you have any further issues or questions at all just let us know! 🙂

Hi SamB, I will give a try. 

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

You are most welcome, @nurul! 🤗

Please do keep us in the loop on how you get on with this. Keen to ensure you’re all set!