Question

How do I automatically populate a Trello card with Printavo quote information upon hitting the save button?

• 8 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

When creating a Zap so when I create a Printavo quote, it creates a Trello card under a specific board. The problem is I have to select order A, B, C and they are already filled with information. I would like for whatever quote I create in Printavo, when I hit the save button, is when it populates that quotes information into Trello. Is this possible? What am I missing? Sorry, if this seems like a ridiculous question. I just started using Zappier today and this program is foreign. Thank you

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @KSPRoger,

You’re on the right track here. The order A, B, C you’re seeing are just sample data that is in your Printavo app to help you know the information and map them to the Trello action step. More about sample/test data here: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496310366093

Also, here are some helpful articles that can help you get started on creating your first Zap:

Hopefully, this helps! 😊