Best answer

How do I automate WhatsApp outreach from website inquiries without Zapier?

• 21 December 2023
  • 4 replies

I have whatsapp configured in my website for clients to contact us. But since whatsapp is not available in zapier, how can I make an automation to start a conversation with my clients through their inquiry in my website? Thank you 

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 22 December 2023, 03:57

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Ricardodelapeña 

Depends on which form app you are using.

Search Zap apps here: https://zapier.com/apps

This WhatsApp Zap app is available: https://zapier.com/apps/whatsapp-notifications/integrations#triggers-and-actions

Ok great Troy, I will look into it. Thank you very much.

Hello Troy sorry again. I see that WhatsApp is only available as an action not as a trigger. What could I use as a trigger? So that when my potential clients write in my website the Zap is triggered? What app should I use in my website? Thank you very much again.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Ricardodelapeña! 👋

Not sure if you’ve already solved this? But I just came across your message here and wanted to say that you’re quite right, I can’t see any triggers available for the WhatsApp Notifications app currently. Although, from the workflow you’re describing it sounds like you’d need to trigger from when clients get in contact via your website rather than WhatsApp. 

If you’re still stuck on this, can you tell us a bit more about how they write in on your website? For example do they fill out a form of some kind? If so, I can think of a couple possible ways to trigger the Zap:

• If the form is built using one of the supported form apps (listed here) you could potentially trigger from the form submissions then use a Send Message (WhatsApp Notifications) action to send them a message via WhatsApp.
  • If it’s not then do you get an email notification sent to you when someone writes in? If so, perhaps you could use an app like Email Parser to trigger on those emails and then send out the WhatsApp message. You can learn more about how to use Email Parser here: Trigger Zaps from new parsed emails

Would either of those approaches work for your needs here, or were you able to find a different solution for the trigger? 

Looking forward to hearing from you!