Question

How do I automate transferring client information from Honeybook questionnaire to Notion database?

• 7 November 2023
  • 3 replies

What is the zap I can create to pull the clients information from a smart file questionnaire they completed in Honeybook into a database in Notion? 

I want to create a zap that when a client completes this questionnaire, all of their answers get zapped into a database. 

with the options currently in Zapier for Honeybook, I’m not sure which one would work since some of the people completing this are currently clients. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @king1126 

Good question.

Try this Zap trigger: Honeybook - New Inquiry

When in doubt, test it out!

This only pulls in when someone inquires from the website to honeybook. I’m wondering if there’s a way I can take answers from an intake questionnaire that we send and receive in honeybook to zap to a database in Notion. 

Is this possible? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @king1126 

Have you tried reaching out to Honeybook Support to inquire about the feasibility of this since they created/own/manage their Zap app integration?

I’ve found Honeybook a bit limited to use in automations based on the available Zap triggers/actions and limited access to their API/webhooks.