Question

How do I automate the creation of prospects and quotes in ActiveCampaign from form submissions on Axonaut?

• 19 April 2023
  • 2 replies

lorsqu’un propect rempli un formulaire, il bascule dans la liste “prospect chaud” sur acti compaign, j’aimerais qu’à ce moment il puisse être créé automatiquement sur activ compaign et générer un devis.

savez-vous quelle action demander côté axonaut ?

j’ai tenté de créer une opportunité mais on me demande trop de champs notamment “Opportunity pipe” qui bug l’automatisation

merci par avance pour votre aide.

Moderator Note: translation using Google Translate

when a prospect fills out a form, he switches to the “hot prospect” list on acti compaign, I would like that at this time he can be automatically created on activ compaign and generate a quote.

do you know what action to request on the axonaut side?

I tried to create an opportunity but I am asked too many fields, in particular “Opportunity pipe” which bugs the automation

Thank you in advance for your help.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hello @Amande4028 

Welcome to the Community! Thanks for your interest in Zapier.

I haven’t used Axonaut before, but I have two questions for you:

1. Will Update a Prospect action step work for the workflow you want to achieve?
  2. You mentioned you want to generate a quote. Can you use Create Invoice or Create Invoice Payment?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

HI @Amande4028,

If I’m understanding correctly, you’re trying to create a quote in Axonaut. Is that right?

If so, would this work:

One thing to note is that this action requires the Company ID…

… which means you would have to add a Find Company action before this one. But, if there’s no company, you would then have to create one first.

NOTE: You’ll need to be on a paid Zapier plan in order to add all the steps required (and technically you would need two Zaps...one for when a company is found, and one for when a company is not found).