Question

How do I automate Snov.io to create deals from new LinkedIn connections using Dux-Soup?

• 12 October 2023
  • 5 replies

I’m trying to automate my prospecting on Linkedin using Dux-Soup, and feeding my Snov.io CRM. 

I want to add new connection to my Prospect List on Snov.io and then create a deal with that prospect.

The issue is that the info that Dux-SOup provides from a new connection is super limited, and I cannot get data like Company, Job, etc. Just LI profile, name and last name basically. 

Is there a way that I can get the full data (like when Dux-Soup visits a profile) just from the option of a new connection? 

and second question is can I automate Snov.io to create a deal when a prospect is added? 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Rafa B 

Good question.

Have you tried reaching out to Dux-Soup Support for guidance?

Hi @Troy Tessalone,

Thank you. I’ve asked them. In regards to creating a deal on Snov.io, would you have any hints?   

Thanks 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Rafa B,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

Here are the available actions for the Snov.io integration:

https://zapier.com/apps/snovio/integrations

c872c849704e43bdf2df17c246088d8f.png
(view larger)

I’m not really familiar with Snov.io, but do you think the “Create or Update Prospect” works for your workflow?

Please keep us posted! 😊

Hi @ken.a ,

thank you for your comment. Creating a prospect works, but creating a new deal with that prospect is where I’m having an issue. 

I wonder if with webhooks that would be possible - but then again I’m not really familiar with it

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Rafa B,

Thanks for the update.

I did some digging into this, and it seems like there is no available “Create Deal” action for Snov.io. I’d recommend reaching out to our Support Team to create a feature request on your behalf.

You can reach our Support Team here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Regarding webhooks, it could work as long as the Snov.io API allows it. Please note that Webhooks are an advance feature, so our support for it may be more limited. Not because we don't want to help, but because APIs can be so different and each request can be so unique. This makes it hard for us to know why the request may be receiving errors or not working as expected. 

Hopefully, this helps.