Question

How do I automate recurring email reminders to a fixed contact list every six months using Zapier?

• 28 November 2023
  • 3 replies

I would like to send an email via Front to a list of contacts every 6 months, asking them for updates. The list is fixed and no new records will be added.

I’m having trouble figuring this out and it seems so simple. I’ve tried using Google Sheets, Zapier tables, but cannot find an easy way to do this.

Just want to send 100 individual emails to 100 contacts via Zapier every 6 months and automate this. Help!

Thank you!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Georgez93 

Good question.

Try using the Looping app: https://zapier.com/apps/looping/help

To give us more context, post screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured.

Thanks Troy. I’m trying to extract each email address from a Google Sheets column but there is no action to do so.

Steps 1, 2, and 6 below are fine.

It’s the middle part I don’t know how to configure. I just want to extract the emails from either Google Sheets or Zapier tables, and fire off an individual email every 6 months

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Georgez93 

Try this Zap action: GSheets - Lookup Row

Add another column that has the same value for all the rows you want to lookup. e.g. USE = TRUE/FALSE

Follow that by the Looping option shown below.

Not sure you need the Zapier Tables step.