Best answer

How can I use Apple Pencil to fill out Cognito Forms?

Hello All,

Has anyone used an Apple Pencil to fill out forms?

icon

Best answer by Daniela_Paulo 29 July 2022, 19:55

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Bespoke Gift Company! Thanks for reaching out - we definitely want to help. 

Do you mind clarifying a bit how you’d like to incorporate this into you Zapier workflow? 🙂 Sometimes it helps the Community to answer questions when they’re phrased along the lines of "When this happens in [blank] app, do that in [blank] app.". 

Keep us posted! 

Hi Christina, thank you for responding. I currently use Contigo Forms which connects to Trello. I was hoping that my customers would be able to use the Apple Pencil2 to fill out the forms. My customers currently use keyboard which for some is faster but for others the pencil would be faster. I was hoping to have both available.

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi @Bespoke Gift Company ,

Thank you for clarifying! If your customers are filling in Cognito Forms in an iPad they should be able to use Apple Pencil 2, but if this is supported when submitting the form it will ultimately depend on Cognito Forms 🙂