Question

How can I transfer info from Stripe to Klaviyo whenever someone subscribes to a specific plan?

• 19 December 2022
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 1

I have several subscription plans in Stripe. I want to transfer data from Stripe to Klaviyo whenever someone subscribes to a specific plan. I want to understand how to do this through zapier. So far I have created a zap trigger whenever a new payment is made in stripe.

I don’t understand how to configure the settings for the klaviyo part.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @KKKK 

Good question.

Which Klaviyo Zap action are you trying to use?

Can you explain more about what fields you are having trouble configuring in the Zap step?

Userlevel 1

Hi @KKKK 

Good question.

Which Klaviyo Zap action are you trying to use?

Can you explain more about what fields you are having trouble configuring in the Zap step?

I’m using the New Payment event in Stripe. 
For Klaviyo I have successfully created a custom “New subscription” event. I don’t know how to configure setting so that the specific product can be traced in Klaviyo. 
What I want is to send flows triggered by succesful payments for specific products. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@KKKK 

You use the Custom Event Properties section.

Userlevel 1

@KKKK

You use the Custom Event Properties section.

I have set it up like this, however the test is still failing

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @KKKK 

It seems in the part Value part you are passing €57.00 while its expecting 57.00 (keeping in mind the value will be in USD, so you need to get the corresponding USD value, usually its in the Stripe response). 

As a start, in the Custom option, search for 57.00

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@KKKK 

To clarify, these were just examples, you should add/remove the desired left/right side values.

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi there @KKKK - let us know if you still have questions on this, or give us a status update on if you were able to successfully set up your Zap, we are here to help and looking forward to hearing about where you get! 

Best,

Rachael

Userlevel 1

Hi there @KKKK - let us know if you still have questions on this, or give us a status update on if you were able to successfully set up your Zap, we are here to help and looking forward to hearing about where you get! 

Best,

Rachael

I’m still trying to figure it out. Looking for a solution or a little nudge in the right direction

Userlevel 1

Been able to figure this out. I was inserting the wrong value and property combination

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thanks for letting us know how you cracked this, @KKKK! Nice work figuring it out!