Skip to main content
Question

How can I take a Google Calendar and auto-translate from English to Spanish to be embedded onto webstie

• 15 December 2023
  • 1 reply

So I figure there has to be a simple no code solution for this, but maybe I am wrong. I have several calendars that I have created for upcoming events. Some are rather static, where others will have items added to them over time. I have embedded these calendars onto my website in English and that’s fine. We also have Spanish pages for our website too. I would like to auto-translate the content from that calendar that displays on the website. Is there any simple way for Zapier to help with this? Is there a simpler solution that I am not seeing that doesn’t involve APIs or Javascript? I guess I thought that google calendar would just have a translate option before grabbing the embed code, but I just don’t see it. Any thoughts would be helpful. Thanks.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @gcoffice 

There is a Translate Zap app: https://zapier.com/apps/translate/integrations#triggers-and-actions