Question

How can I set up a Zap to move the pipeline stage of projects in HoneyBook when a milestone is completed in Asana?

• 30 April 2024
  • 2 replies

I currently use Asana for project management. 

Each one of my projects follow the same project milestones, and I would like to create an automation that follows this logic:

Step 1) Project milestone completed in Asana

Step 2) Completion of milestone task moves the project stage in HoneyBook to the next stage in the pipeline.

In other words, I want to be able to mark a milestone in Asana as complete, and this move the project stage automatically in HoneyBook. I’d like this to be automated so that I am able to automate specific emails for project stages in HoneyBook.

Any help appreciated!!!!

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @pressgang 

The HoneyBook Zap app only has these actions available:

https://zapier.com/apps/honeybook/integrations#triggers-and-actions

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @pressgang, thanks for joining the Community here! 😁

Troy is correct, there don’t appear to be any actions available for the HoneyBook app that would allow you to update a project’s status using a Zap. So at present the desired workflow isn’t possible.

I had a look at the current feature requests for the HoneyBook app and couldn’t see any existing requests for the ability update a project or it’s status. So I’d suggest reaching out to our Support team to ask that they open up a feature request on your behalf for that functionality to be added. This will flag the need for this functionality to HoneyBook’s developers and allow us to notify you once it’s been added. 

Sorry to not have a more immediate solution. If there’s anything else we can help with in the meantime please do let us know - happy to assist further! 🙂