Skip to main content

Xin chào,

Tôi hiện đang thiết lập một tự động hóa trong Zapier nơi cảnh báo TradingView kích hoạt chụp ảnh màn hình bằng ScreenshotAPI. Mục tiêu của tôi là gửi cả cảnh báo và hình ảnh đã chụp cho một nhóm Telegram. Tuy nhiên, tôi đã gặp phải một vấn đề trong đó chỉ có thông báo cảnh báo được gửi tới Telegram và hình ảnh không được đưa vào.

Có ai đã cấu hình thành công Zapier để gửi cả cảnh báo và hình ảnh từ TradingView đến Telegram chưa? Tôi sẽ đánh giá rất cao bất kỳ hướng dẫn hoặc đề xuất.

Cảm ơn bạn trước sự giúp đỡ của bạn.

Moderator translation: 

Hi, I am currently setting up an automation in Zapier where a TradingView alert triggers a screenshot using ScreenshotAPI. My goal is to send both the alert and the captured image to a Telegram group. However, I have encountered an issue where only the alert notification is sent to Telegram and the image is not included. Has anyone successfully configured Zapier to send both the alert and the image from TradingView to Telegram? I would greatly appreciate any guidance or suggestions. Thank you in advance for your help.

Hi there @zakaa,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I did some digging into this, and it seems like attachments is not supported by the Telegram integration at the moment. However, we do have an existing feature request for this exact functionality.

I have added you to the open feature request. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

In the meantime, you can stay in the loop/follow along with updates on the main thread here: 

Hopefully, this helps.

For anyone that comes across this and wants to be added please reach out on the main topic for this issue here and we’ll get you added to the feature request.