Best answer

How can I reconnect Facebook Business Manager to Zapier?

• 27 July 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi -

We recently removed someone from our Facebook Business Manager, and that subsequently broke our connection to Zapier for a few of our clients. Can anyone provide some guidance on how to re-connect Facebook Business Manager and Zapier? 

It seems like it just be figuring out the Zapier login / connection of that person to re-connect it to the appropriate Facebook Pages, but I just wanted to turn here for additional help / insight.

icon

Best answer by christina.d 27 July 2022, 21:07

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there @mrini - thanks so much for reaching out! That’s a great question and I know Facebook Leads Ads can be incredibly picky. 

Do you mind if I ask was this particular user an admin on the Facebook account? If so, reallocating permissions to a new admin, might help resolve this. I’d recommend poking through a few of these articles here just to double check everything is setup correctly:

Keep us posted! We’d love to make sure you’re all squared away here. 🙂

This was a particular Admin. As part of anyone leaving the company, we need to remove their access, and when we did, it disconnected any relationships w/Zapier. What I don’t know is if this would be tied to one account or multiple. Seems like it would need to be a 1:1 for every Facebook Page.

I will check out those links now though.

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Do you mind if I ask was this particular user an admin on the Facebook account? If so, reallocating permissions to a new admin, might help resolve this. I’d recommend poking through a few of these articles here just to double check everything is setup correctly:

Hi @mrini !

Were you able to reconnect your Facebook account to your Zaps?

You should be able to reconnect to any other admin account with the necessary permissions for the page. If it helps, you can see all Zaps using a specific connection in your My apps page. Maybe this helps in narrowing down the ones that need updating!