Best answer

How can I get Logging Information from Zapier?

• 18 May 2021
  • 6 replies

Badge

We have a Zapier connector that works fine on two servers, but fails miserably on another. The “Refresh Fields” does not populate.

We were told by the connector vendor that Zapier has logs that may be able to help us figure out what is failing on this problem server with this Zapier connector.

Would you please let me know who at Zapier I could contact to get that logging information?

High priority for us.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by GetUWired 18 May 2021, 14:22

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Morkus 

If looking over task history has not been helpful, you can contact Zapier here https://zapier.com/app/get-help 

I have also flagged this post so someone from Zapier can get eyes on it faster. 

Badge

Thanks very much. I entered a help ticket.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Morkus!

Looks like you’ve got a great conversation going with our Support team and they’re helping you out with this! If you have any further questions you can reply to that thread :)

Badge

Thanks, yes. It turned out to be a bug with the Zapier connector I reported. Apparently, since the developer used an “old” approach, the connector required at least one record in the table before it would return the field metdata for “Refresh Fields” to work. We added a “dummy record” since we don’t know if/when the developer will update this connector.

Thanks again. I do appreciate the replies from Zapier’s support folks! :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Ah, good to know @Morkus! Thanks for sharing that info with the Community :)

Badge

I think Zapier rocks. I can’t justify Zapier’s prices for the kinds of things my business does, but it’s an amazing tool and platform. Very impressed.