I am using zapier to extract data from trello and store that data in a googlesheet spreadsheet and I have a new problem. When I started, label’s name were extracted in line and in just one row of my spreadsheet. But now, I really didn’t change anything, when my zap happens, it creates me a row per label’s name.
EDIT : I solved by problem but I don’t know how to delete this post
Best answer by Hana_haView original
Hello! Thanks for letting us know you solved it. Often it’s very handy if you find a solution, to post the solution in the comments and mark it as solved. That way you help future generations of the Zapier community.
Yes, sorry about that.
Actually, I got confused and mixed-up the actions: instead of using ‘create spredsheet row’ I used ‘create spreadsheet row(s)’. I dont know why the labels specifically got separate and nothing else but I managed then to create only one row with the good action. :)
Thank you for your answer