Question

How can I create a Zap to automate Pipedrive activities based on Outlook events, with specific linking?

• 2 February 2024
  • 1 reply

I'm exploring ways to create a Zap that would automate the creation of Pipedrive activities (action) based on Microsoft Bookings or Outlook events (trigger).

Specifically, I also want to link the person’s email address making the Microsoft Booking with the right contact person in Pipedrive and also link the activity with the open deal and organization.

The Zap should also use the “time with the customer” as the Pipedrive activity start and due dates and time, excluding the buffer times of those Outlook events.

Lastly, this Zap should also update the activity in Pipedrive if the Outlook event is updated or canceled.

Any recommendations on how to achieve this integration? And even whether it is possible?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

@germansf thank you for the question!

Here is one approach on how to set up your zap:

1. Trigger: “New Calendar Event” in Outlook
  2. Action: “Find Person” in Pipedrive by email address
  3. Action: “Find Deal” in Pipedrive by Person ID
  4. Create Activity” in Pipedrive

Let us know how it goes! Fee free to reach out to our team of certified Zapier and Pipedrive experts if you’d rather have an expert do it for you.