Question

How can I correctly sync Notion Calendars with Google Calendar for birthday and flight reminders?

• 13 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi, 

I’m new to Zapier and am trying to create two simple Zaps but neither have worked. 

I have a birthday calendar database in Notion. I wanted to import the existing birthdays into Google Calendar and then the Zap to automatically add any more I add to to Notion, to Google Calendar. It’s put the test one in but not any new ones I’ve created or any existing ones.

I have a flight log in Notion which is also meant to remind me when I’m flying. Again, I’ve connected this database to Google Calendar, this time successfully transferred the existing data but it’s added every flight reminder on the same day (today). I assume because it’s using the date of data entry as the trigger, not the date within the database (i.e. the flight departure date). 

Can anyone help with either of these?

Thanks in advance!

Ian

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @IBM,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dig deeper into this, would you mind sharing a detailed screenshot of how your Zap is configured? Also, could you please send a screenshot of how you’ve set up your action step by showing all of its fields? Here’s an example screenshot:

46dd6c0979e3d815d621b8da43084ef1.png
(view larger)

Please don't include personal information in the screenshot, or be sure blur out any personal information.

Thanks!