Question

how can I configure a sales funnel to inform which lead stage should optimize on

• 29 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi everyone,

Could you please confirm that after creating events to sync your CRM lifecycle stage changes from HubSpot to Facebook/ Meta,  it wont be necessary to make another  integration between our CRM with Facebook through a third-party tool like Zapier.

I am asking this, becasuse if wont be necessary to use Zapier to connect Hubspot and Facebook, how can I configure a sales funnel to inform which lead stage should optimize on.

Could you please provide some light here?

Ana.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @QueryMate! 🙂

It sounds like you’ve figured out a way to sync lifecycle changes for leads in HubSpot to Facebook without using Zapier, but want to know how to configure the sales funnel in Facebook to optimize lead stages without using Zapier. Am I understanding that correctly?

If so, it may be worth looking into the following resources from HubSpot and Facebook which may help to shed some light on this:

I’m not super familiar with the full settings and capabilities available within HubSpot and Facebook so I can’t give instructions on how to optimize the sales funnel but hopefully the resources I’ve linked to above will help to point you in the right direction.

Please do give all that a read through and keep us in the loop on how you get on with this!

Userlevel 1

thanks @SamB  for the resources.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

You’re welcome, @QueryMate! 🤗 Hopefully they’ll help to get you the answers you’re looking for here. 🤞