Question

How can I automate extracting Zoom participants?

• 19 July 2023
  • 1 reply

Some integration ideas are also welcome. I want a solution to speed up this process instead of manually going on Zoom every time to extract a participant report.

Zapier allows only new registrants in webinar or meeting but not participants in general

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi and welcome to the Community, @Giovannavp! 🎉

There’s an existing feature request for the Zoom app to have an action added to export the list of participants so I’ve added your vote to that. I can’t make any promises as to when/if it might be added but we’ll send you an email notification the moment it becomes available to use!

In the meantime, it looks like Zoom’s API is able to provide a list of participants (See: Get past meeting participants) so I wonder if you could try using the Zoom API Request (beta) action for this. It’s a bit more advanced to set up than the other Zoom actions, so if you’re not super comfortable working with webhooks and API documentation then this may not be an ideal solution but thought I’d suggest it just in case you’d like to try it. I’d recommend checking out our Set up an API request action guide if you’d like to give it a go!

Hopefully that helps. If you explore that option and get stuck at all just let us know! 🙂