Best answer

How can I add/update custom fields into my product on Wocommerce

• 12 May 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello community,

I am adding products to my WooCommerce via Zapier. While using Product Add action I have option to add as many custom fields as I can but when I am using Update Product action there is no option to add/update more than one custom fields. I am attaching screenshots for both the actions. First one is Add Action second one is Update Action.

Please help me how can I add/update more than one custom fields in Update Product Action.

Thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by ken.a 12 May 2023, 21:44

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @WilCompute 

Good question.

If the desired fields are not available for the Zap action, then you may need to use the WooCommerce API (if those desired fields are supported by the API endpoint).

You can use the Zap action: WooCommerce - API Request

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @WilCompute,

I have created a feature request to add support for the MetaData list section in the “Update Product” action on your behalf. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

Hopefully, this helps! 😊

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank you @Troy Tessalone and @ken.a .

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @WilCompute,

You are most welcome! I’m glad we could help.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to ask in the Community. We’re always happy to help! 😊