Best answer

How can I add a custom event in BrightHR as a trigger?

• 12 September 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Zapier currently connects with BrightHR and with Dext which is great, however, it doesn’t include the event in BrightHR that I need for my trigger. Is it possible to add an event?

icon

Best answer by ken.a 13 September 2023, 07:39

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @RachRu 

Good question.

Which BrightHR trigger event are you trying to use?

Most apps on Zapier are built and maintained by the app developers themselves, so you may want to try reaching out to BrightHR Support.

Userlevel 1

Hey @Troy Tessalone 

Thanks for getting in touch. Yes, I’ve had an online chat with Zapier since I posted this question and they’ve said the same. I have now got in touch with BrightHR but I don’t think it’s going to be a quick process! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @RachRu,

It seems like your discussion with our Support Team has led to a feature request. I'm thrilled to share the details of this feature request from our Support Team right here in this thread. This way, our fantastic Community members can also see it, and if they're interested, they can join in on the feature request.

Support Team’s suggestion:

Absolutely. I'll go ahead and create the Feature Request. I'll send a follow-up email letting you know that it's been created and you've been added. If BrightHR informs us the feature is added, we'll send an email letting you know you can update your Zaps with the new Event.  It's important to note that BrightHR builds and maintains their integration with Zapier. If the API does eventually support this, it will be up to BrightHR to add this to their Zapier Integration for users to utilize it. 

Userlevel 1

Hey @ken.a 

Yes, David was super helpful and it’s great that he’s set up the Feature Request. I know it’s not an immediate fix but appreciate the step in the right direction!