Best answer

Has this zap best efficiency? (in consuming)

• 22 June 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hello community!

I’d like to have a comparison with you about the efficiency of a zap I’ve created.

My objective is to creare or update a row in a G Sheet every time an issue is created (or updated) in a specific jira prject.

To limit the tasks consume I’ve added a filter after the trigger in order to contro the issues passing to the G Sheet.

The result is that every time the automation reach its goal, I have a consumption of 3 tasks.

My question is: is there an alternative way to obtain my goal optimizing the efficiency? Maybe in 2 tasks rather than 3? (here below the screenshot of my actual configuration)

Thank you very much for each advice!
Daniele

icon

Best answer by Danvers 22 June 2022, 12:46

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Daniele!

It looks to me like you have the most efficient set up in terms of number of tasks. It’s possible that you might be able to do something with a webhook and a code step, but I think you’d still end up using two tasks to do that (plus you’d have to be familiar with using code and webhooks, which is more technical). 

I hope that makes sense, let me know if you have any questions!