Best answer

Has anyone built a Zap with Clover

• 26 November 2019
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Trying to build a Zap with Clover, but upon login I am getting a 'Not Found' error and then a spinning Clover icon....Probably have not set something up but just checking to see if anyone else has tried......Andy

icon

Best answer by Danvers 22 April 2020, 16:56

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@afox3699 - is this when you go to connect your Clover account inside the Zap editor?

If so, and if you’re sure you’re entering the right details it might be a bug with the integration. Best bet would be to write to Zapier support: contact@zapier.com

Userlevel 1

Yes....I am in the process of doing that right now....Will let you know what I hear...

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@afox3699 - Zapier support is top notch and super responsive (although they've had some site-wide issues today, so may be a little stretched), they'll sort you out.

Userlevel 1

I have the same exact issue trying to connect to Clover from Zapier.  Did you get it to work and if so how? Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

It looks like a couple of folks have reached out to the Support Team about this issue and they found that it’s an issue with the Clover integration, I’m sorry about that 😞