Best answer

Harvest - Create Invoice action

• 14 November 2021
  • 4 replies

Hi,

I'm having trouble finding where I can suggest new features or express my interest in the ones already proposed.

I want to vote on a "Create Invoice" action for Harvest so that I'll get notified when it's up, but I can't seem to figure out where.

Will anyone here be able to point me in the correct direction where to suggest such an option? Or, if anyone already had requested this, can I upvote their request?

Thanks so much!

icon

Best answer by SamB 15 November 2021, 10:09

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hey @NadiaBurnett ,

Can you try visiting here https://zapier.com/help/manage/app-connections/request-to-add-a-new-app-to-zapier ?

Also  I can see Harvest has public Rest API’s, you can use Webhooks by Zapier and make custom webhook call.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @NadiaBurnett, welcome to the Community!

Currently feature requests aren’t public facing, the best way to request a new feature request is to reach out to our Support Team via the Get Help form.

That said, there is an existing feature request for a Create Invoice action to be added to the Harvest integration so I’ve added your vote to that. We’ll be in touch by email once that’s been added. :)

Hey @NadiaBurnett, welcome to the Community!

Currently feature requests aren’t public facing, the best way to request a new feature request is to reach out to our Support Team via the Get Help form.

That said, there is an existing feature request for a Create Invoice action to be added to the Harvest integration so I’ve added your vote to that. We’ll be in touch by email once that’s been added. :)

Thank you for your reply, SamB. I’ll keep that in mind in making a new request. I’ll wait for the email.

Hey @NadiaBurnett ,

Can you try visiting here https://zapier.com/help/manage/app-connections/request-to-add-a-new-app-to-zapier ?

Also  I can see Harvest has public Rest API’s, you can use Webhooks by Zapier and make custom webhook call.

Thank you for sharing that, jayesh. I’ll definitely use the resource guide and try your suggestion.