Best answer

How do I sync and update ticket notes between Halo and Zendesk using Zapier?

• 21 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Hey, 

I’m attempting to try and find a way to keep tickets updated between the two platforms? I.e. when an agent updates a public note, it gets synced and updated between the two platforms. 

However, I can’t seam to get around Zendesk/Zapier only watching a single ticket at a time, I can’t seam to work with a variable or see a way in which, the following is done. 

Every 10mins → Check for updates on tickets with category of “xxx”  → Update Halo

Is anyone aware of a better way this can be done? 

icon

Best answer by SamB 15 December 2023, 14:49

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hey @CTL.EF,

Happy to help here.

I found a similar topic with a solution/workaround from this community thread: 

Updating a ticket in Zendesk...

Please let me know if the solution/workaround from that community post works for your use-case. 

Also, please note that there’s an existing feature request for New Updated Ticket trigger in Zendesk so I have added your email to the list of interested users for this new feature, and alerted our team in charge of this integration, so that they can review this feature request further.

While I can't provide an ETA for when this new feature might be implemented, we will reach out to you via email once it is. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi folks,

Just popping by here with a quick update to share that a Updated Ticket trigger has been added to the Zendesk app. And the New Action on Ticket trigger no longer requires a specific ticket to be selected. So it should now be possible to trigger on any updated Zendesk ticket 🎉

That said, if you run into any issues with those triggers do let us know. In the meantime, happy Zapping! ⚡