Best answer

Guest Post Request for Do-Follow Links

• 23 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

I would like to propose a guest post for your website that would provide value to your readers while also including do-follow links back to my website. I understand that do-follow links are highly valuable in terms of search engine optimization, and I believe that my content would be a great fit for your website.

In return for the guest post, I would be happy to share it with my audience on my social media channels and link back to your website as well. I believe that this would be a mutually beneficial partnership that would allow us both to reach new audiences and provide value to our readers.

Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to the opportunity to work with you.

Best regards,

xxxxx xxxx

xxxxxxx@gmail.com

xxxx-xxx-xxxxxxx

icon

Best answer by SamB 23 May 2023, 17:37

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there @RazaYousaf522, welcome the Community! 🙂 

Thanks for your interest in contributing a guest post on our blog. You’d need to review these guidelines first, then complete this form to be considered for a guest post. 

Hope that helps to get you pointed in the right direction!

Userlevel 1

Thanks for your reply. I’m filling the provided form. The Cost per article is not mentioned. will you please quote it? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @RazaYousaf522!

All guest blog posts are handled by the blog team so we can’t help you out with cost, etc. The best thing to do is to follow Sam’s instructions above. The blog team will review your pitch, and will email you to let you know if they will be able to move forward with it—they get a ton of submissions and can't guarantee that they will publish your post.

Thanks!