Best answer

How do I vote for Google Workspace Admin integration in Zapier?

• 17 April 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

I see in the closed post Can we use Google Workspace within my Zap? that there is a way to vote for Zapier to  add Google Workspace Admin to the actual integrations.   

Our use case would be to connect new Google (email) Users and Zap them to Salesforce Contacts since most employees get a Google User set up first. 

I would like to be able to add my vote there - and let others seeking this integration add their votes.     At a minimum, could a hyperlink be hadded there to add your vote?  

It may capture more interested users to allow for Google Workspace Admin to come up as an app and say no integration now, but add your vote for this.  

It would also be great to have a Tag for Google Workspace. 

icon

Best answer by SamB 13 July 2023, 10:34

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hello @Elizabeth S 

Welcome to the Community! Thanks for your interest in Zapier.

I've added your vote for a Google Workspace Admin integration to our internal app wishlist, and we'll be sure to let you know if/when this app is added to Zapier. In case you're curious, here's more on how new services typically get added to Zapier: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496275663501-Request-to-add-a-new-app-to-Zapier.

Userlevel 1

Thanks so much, Brem!

Userlevel 1

@Elizabeth S I’ve made a Google integration if you’d be interested in testing it out?

Needs a bit of a tidy up but happy to share

Workspace Admin

Userlevel 1

@zap-person Would love to learn more.  So this is not from Zapier itself?   It doesn’t look like you are Zapier staff. 

Userlevel 1

No, you can build your own https://zapier.com/platform and I thought why not give it a go :)

Also you can share it with a link to other Zapier users (like below). I’ve never shared any of the ones I’ve made but I assume I don’t see any details of the person that added it. 

If it does, i’d happily share the step by step to creating it. Though that would take me a while to write out

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi friends! 👋

I just wanted to pop in here to share that we’ve added the Google Workspace Admin app to Zapier now! 🎉

It’s one of our Premium apps so you’d need to be on a paid Zapier plan to use it. If you’re interested in trying it out, you can see all of the available triggers and actions for it here: Google Workspace Admin.

Happy Zapping! ⚡