Best answer

Google Sheets to Pinterest

• 15 June 2020
  • 2 replies

Hey there, I was wondering how can I make zapier to automatically push google sheet row values to the pinterest? I did the integration, but for some reason the zap isn’t working unless I do the manual retest & continue. Am I missing something? Do I need to set up scheduler or any sort of webhooks?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by steph.n 24 June 2020, 07:18

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @jonas!

I see that you’ve written to our Support team and you had a back-and-forth with them about your desired workflow. If you wouldn’t mind indulging me (just in case I can think of a workaround), what is it that you want to have as a trigger for your Zap if it’s not the addition of a new row or the updating of an existing one? Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hey @jonas - Looks like the scenario that Paolo mentioned “there are currently 10 rows in the Google sheet, you want the Zap to see those 10 rows and those should create 10 Pinterest posts,” will only trigger the Zap on the act of adding a new row or updating an existing one. Thanks for joining us and for reaching out!