Best answer

Google Sheet to Calendar reoccurring events

• 4 May 2021
  • 1 reply

Hello,

I am working with a google form that is used for people to request services. I am struggling with how to set up my zap.

In the screen shot below the request is for an event to occur on Tuesdays and Wednesdays only beginning on 5/4/21 and ending on 5/12/21 from 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM.

The first thing I am struggling with is the time. For some reason in calendar it is showing at 6:00 AM - 10:00 AM. I am not sure why this is happening. I have checked my time zones and everything in sheets and calendar appears as Pacific.

The second thing I am struggling with is the recurrence of the events. When I test the zap all i get is one long event for the entire week.

Any Ideas?

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 4 May 2021, 19:20

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @DannyHoney 

Check out this help article: https://zapier.com/help/doc/common-problems-with-google-calendar#my-events-are-being-created-for-the-wrong-date-and-or-time

The “Day of the Week” field is likely being ignored in the Zap.

Would be better if you can have users submit 1 entry per desired event, rather than a multiple select field for “Day of the Week”.

Otherwise, you’ll have to layer in more advanced logic to handle line items for each “Day of the Week” indicated in 1 row.