Question

Google Sheet New Row export as single line CSV

• 13 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I currently upload data to a Google Sheet (very simple data “First Name, Last Name, and Telephone”). Every time someone submits our webform the row is added to the Google Sheet.

I would like to know how to pull the data from that new row into a CSV file for me to then send to an email address. 

Please note, the CSV should not include the column headers (First Name, Last Name, and Telephone), just the values (Joe, Bloggs, 0777….).

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Craig

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome to the Community, @craigduerden! 🎉

I found a similar question that was answered in Community a while back which you might find helpful:

It was answered for Excel specifically but the approach would be similar when using Google Sheets instead. 

Hope the helps to get you started. If you run into any issues or questions in setting that up just let us know! 🙂

Userlevel 1

Hi @SamB 

This is great and have just set it up.

The test works great, so hopefully you have provided the answer to my question and saved a lot of work for both myself and the client :)

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

YAY! That’s fantastic news @craigduerden! 🎉

I’m so pleased that was helpful. Please do reach out if you come across any further issues or questions at all, we’re always happy to help! 😁