Best answer

Google Local Services + Twilio - New Leads

• 11 July 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hi. Part of our advertising is through Google local services. This is a subset of Google ads however is its own website and app. They send emails whenever we receive a new lead. They also send push notifications on iOS when we have a new lead. From emails, there is no phone number linked in the email. The phone numbers are only visible in the iOS push notification. I would like to be able to take the phone number for the push notification and have that zap with Twilio. Therefore each time that I get a new lead, a text goes out. Since google local services is not integrated with Zapier, I’m trying to find an alternative solution. For instance if an iOS app can automatically email and then from the email I am able to zap gmail to twilio. Please assist. No technology background on my end. 

thanks I’m advance 

icon

Best answer by christina.d 11 July 2022, 22:23

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Danielle berc! Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community.

I took a quick peek and you’re right Google Local Services isn’t an available app at the moment. That said, I did add your vote for this integration to our internal app wishlist! While we can’t guarantee when or this will get implemented, we'll be sure to let you know if this app is added to Zapier.

In the meantime, if you're curious, here's a bit more on how new services typically get added to Zapier: 
https://zapier.com/help/manage/app-connections/request-to-add-a-new-app-to-zapier

While I don’t have any workarounds to offer at the moment, perhaps someone from the community may have some insight to offer! It might also be worth checking out of the available triggers in Twilio to get a feel for what’s possible:

Sometimes it helps to frame your workflow in terms of "When this happens in [blank] app, do that in [blank] app." I’ll also pop some resources below that may be useful if you’re just getting started with Zapier. 🙂