Best answer

Google Form To Google Calendar

• 3 March 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I want to make a Google form that people fill out to add events to a Google Calendar.  When I try to build the zap, it is asking me for the “spreadsheet” and “worksheet” and even though I’m starting with a Google form.  I didn’t think Forms had “worksheets”.

What am I doing wrong here?  

Anyone done this zap successfully?  

icon

Best answer by PaulKortman 3 March 2021, 23:04

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@RedTexBU Welcome to the community and yesh that can totally seem frustraiting and confusing. 

However, behind every Google Form is a Google Sheet with a worksheet, and so you can get to that by clicking on the Google Sheet Icon in the “Responses” area of your Google Form… this will either prompt you to create a sheet, OR will take you to the sheet that this form is connected to… here’s a GIF showing that:

https://cdn.zappy.app/9a512475277d94c0a03e16848c3dd53c.gif

You simply need to point the Zap trigger to the sheet that this form is connected to and boom it will work :)

Userlevel 1

@PaulKortman 
I DID IT!!!!   Ahh! My very first zap!  

Thank you so much!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

So happy to help @RedTexBU and congrats on creating your very first Zap… here’s to many many more! :muscle_tone4: