Best answer

Google Calendar Overlapping Events

• 15 October 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hi, I’m trying to create a bot using userbot.ai. The only integration it allows is with Zapier.

I’m trying to book appointments using Google Calendar. I have no problem in booking them but I was wondering if there was a way to make them not overlap with each other.

For example if I create an event that lasts 15 minutes at 9AM, Zapier won’t let create another event at 9:05AM. It should return an error message back.

Is there a way to do so? I already know hot to return a message back to the bot but I don’t know how to verify if there’s already an event at the same time as the user want to book it. I’ve tried with “Find Event and Create if doesn’t exist” using the “Created” variable as a filter to not continue the zap but it doesn’t seem to work. Every time it creates the event. 

I managed to do it with Dialogflow (without using Zapier) but my client want to use userbot.ai so I have to stick to Zapier.

Thank you ;)

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 15 October 2020, 19:39

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Calendly or Acuity Scheduling would probably be better options for solving this.