Best answer

Google Analytics GA4 - Property Not Found

• 22 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Hey all,

Has anyone had any issue with the Google Analytics Zap locating the “property” info? I’ve searched related documents and can’t find any other issues. Here is some additional info:

• Using GA-4 with Google Tag Manager
  • I’m the admin
  • I’m able to login into the account and locate the “account’ field but it doesn’t show the property. 

Appreciate any feedback on this issue. Trying to collect conversion data via stripe.

icon

Best answer by christina.d 29 April 2022, 00:33

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @jplo 

Zapier currently supports Google Analytics 3 aka Universal Analytics.As of now there are no Zap Actions or Triggers available for GA4.Maybe that’s why you were getting this issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @jplo! Thanks for reaching out!

I took a quick peek and as @Satya09 mentioned at the moment Google Analytics 4 properties aren’t supported. We do have an open feature request for this though! I went and added your vote to that. 🙂 While we don’t have an estimate when this will get implemented adding your vote ensures you’ll be notified if and when it does.

We also have another related topic here that we’ll update. I might recommend following along there and subscribing to the thread as well:

In the meantime to help streamline the flow of communication, I’ll be shutting down this thread.

I hope this helps! Welcome to the Community! 🎉