Best answer

Gmail Forwarding to Receipts@expensify.com text body

• 10 November 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi Zapier Community!

I’m trying to get my Gmail to forward invoices & receipts to Receipts@expensify.com. I just want to set up a zap to have it forward the entire message as is. 

What I’ve tried:

1. Creating a Zap using Gmail: New Email Matching Search in Gmail + Gmail:Send Email
    But when I got to the “Body (HTML Or Plain)” portion, there were a long list of items. I didn’t know what to check. I wanted the email with all the original header images and fonts but wasn't sure if I needed to tag everything listed.
  2. I went and searched the Expensify Community for help, they did not have the instructions I needed.
  3. I then went on to searched this Zapier Community and came across the same question. Although the question was solved, the OP indicated they already figured out 90% of the situation (but did not list what he did). He did suggest using: Gmail: New Email Matching Search in Gmail + Email by Zapier: Send Outbound Email. I started that but came across the same issue with “Body (HTML Or Plain)” portion. 

I really would appreciate your assistance and guidance in this area. If you can list the instructions, I am great at following them. Thank you in advance!

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 10 November 2020, 02:30

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Use “Body Plain” or “Body HTML