Best answer

Get Typeform results for specific user

• 14 May 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi! I’m trying to set up a Zap that sends direct messages to users who have completed a course in my Circle Community. One of the requirements is to pass a few Typeform quizzes.

The Zap is triggered when a user completes this course in Circle. I have a Lookup Responses in Typeform action for each quiz, but this action returns the results for ALL users. I want to only get the results for the user that completed the course. Any idea how to do this? 

I have tried setting search for responses that include the specified string to the user’s email address (which they do enter in Typeform and does match what is in Circle), but that returned 0 results.

icon

Best answer by Bianca Ragsdale 14 May 2024, 23:34

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Ah nevermind, I did figure this out. Using  search for responses that include the specified string did work, I was testing it out on the wrong Typeform. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s awesome @Bianca Ragsdale! Glad to hear that you found a solution on this one.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗