Best answer

Get error when testing Woocommerce order to create sales receipt in QuickBooks

• 16 July 2020
  • 1 reply

I am trying to create a simple sales receipt in Quickbooks based on when an order is either created or paid for. I have the Woocommerce part working but no matter how simple I make the QB receipt data I get error messages. Mostly "A business validation error has occurred while processing your request"

Can anyone point me to a guide of what woocommerce data goes where?

I dont need to capture client name and details in QB just need to show

• Total Amount
  • Order ID
  • Products purchased (per line) and quantity of each
  • The VAT

Just something simple to match the income to a receipt.

Thanks in advance

icon

Best answer by steph.n 21 July 2020, 07:21

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there @JonHAH - Thanks for writing in. We explain further about the error you’re seeing here: https://zapier.com/help/doc/common-problems-quickbooks#business-validation-error-deprecated-fields:

If you are running into issues with unsupported fields, you may be using an older version of Quickbooks. Zapier uses V3 of the Quickbooks API. If you are using a newer version and still getting this error please drop us an email and we can take a closer look.

Could you validate the version of QuickBooks you’re running and if it’s V3 or newer? Please let us know and we’ll escalate this issue further if your version is verified as the latest. Thanks!