Best answer

GDrive/Sheet custom lookup

• 28 March 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

The zap appears to work ok when testing, but as soon as I switch to live the look up fails to locate spreadsheet.

1. new file uploads into GDrive
  2. lookup new spreadsheet to find rows
  3. copies rows to another Gsheet

It is something to do with Custom Lookup that isn’t locating file correctly, have tried time delays without success. Has anyone done something similar and functions ok?

icon

Best answer by Tanya 7 April 2020, 03:15

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi Tanya! 

I can see that you’ve been corresponding with our support team about a similar issue (maybe this exact one?). They will likely be the best folks to help you out, since they can dig into your Zaps and have visibility that we won’t have here. 

You’d mentioned in one of your responses that you’d found a workaround. Is that no longer working for you?

Userlevel 1

I had asked similar from Support, thought someone in community may have found a solution hence posting here too.

Until development within Zapier progresses to stabilise Custom Lookups I will get coding done within GSheets.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi Tanya! Thanks for the follow up on this and for letting us know how you’re currently working around the limitation 🙂