Best answer

Forgot to Publish my Zap

• 30 August 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I forgot to turn on or PUBLISH MY ZAP; will I still be able to access the data if I publish it? I was supposed to schedule my Zap (Active Campaign Email Integration) every Tuesday, but I forgot to publish it before the deadline. Please assist.

icon

Best answer by MohSwellam 30 August 2022, 11:32

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @CatherineW ,

Please give us more details , what do you mean access your data? Please share your workflow so we can help you better. 

Userlevel 1

Hi @MohSwellam 

I use Zapier to integrate our Email Automation in Active Campaign to get the data we need easily. Our Automation is set to run every Tuesday at 9:30 a.m. Surprisingly, I had not published the zap that I had created in Zapier - I discovered this around 1:00 pm. I directly published it, but there is still no data in the spreadsheet that was linked in Zapier.

So my question right now, is there any way I can still get the data from our 9:30 a.m. email even though the time has already passed? 

Thank you for your help

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @CatherineW ,

Unfortunately no there is no way to do that with ActiveCampaign using this Zap (unless the data is within the Test Trigger which is usually 3 samples). Zapier has the Transfer by Zapier option but it doesn't include ActiveCampaign. 

You would need to transfer the data manually for now 

Userlevel 1

Thank you @MohSwellam .