Best answer

Find multiple deals in HubSpot?

• 12 March 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

If after running the “Find Associations” step in HubSpot, your company returns multiple values (multiple associations), how could you then find each deal?  There does not appear to be a “find multiple deals” step available.  Is there a workaround for this, please?

For example, my test returned two associated deals, but depending on the input information, the number of associated deals could vary.  How could I set this up (maybe using a webhook?) to have the zap find each deal for each output?

Thanks for your help!

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 12 March 2021, 02:04

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @mrose 

Try using the Looping action: https://zapier.com/apps/looping/integrations

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank you very much!!

I am trying to achieve something similar, but can’t figure out hot to get it to work. I have a zap that runs every day and searches for deals in Hubspot with a payment date equal to “today”. I use the “find deal” action, but although there are multiple deals fitting the search the “find deal” action only returns one deal id (seems to be always the lowest number). I would like for the action to loop until it finds no more deal id’s fitting the search. How could I achieve this using the looping action?