Best answer

Featured images not showing on Facebook page

• 7 July 2020
  • 3 replies

My featured image is not showing on my page whenever i post

icon

Best answer by Danvers 10 July 2020, 14:29

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi there @Voiceafrik!

The first thing to check is what action you’re using. If you want to post an image with some text, then you need to use the Create Page Photo action and not ‘Create Page Post’. 

Another thing to check is the image that you’re using and where it’s coming from. If you’re using a url, is that url publicly available or do you need to sign in somewhere to see it?

Here’s a handy help guide that explains how to troubleshoot posting to Facebook Pages: Why are my Facebook Page posts not showing properly?

I hope that helps!

I am having the same exact problem except mine is posting only to an album and not showing my instagram photos IN the feed or biz page. So basically no one is seeing my posts. Is this due to a new update on fb?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I am having the same exact problem except mine is posting only to an album and not showing my instagram photos IN the feed or biz page. So basically no one is seeing my posts. Is this due to a new update on fb?

This is a great question. Would you mind sharing with us a screenshot of what you’re seeing when your post/image only goes to an album? Also, a screenshot of your Zap would help us understand what data you’re inputting for this to be the result. Thanks so much!