Best answer

Feature Request: Zap Versioning and Live Updates

• 27 August 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

When you have a Zap running live, it would be awesome if you could make edits on it without it having to turn off.

Ideally, the Zap would operate on the last saved version while you make edits, and not migrate live to the new version until those new changes were saved. 

Otherwise, I have to either lose data, or make a copy of my Zap for every version change and then deprecate the old Zap. 

Level 1 of this feature would just be the ability to make edits on a live Zap and then push the changes into production. 

Level 2 of this feature would allow you to see a history of changes/versions and revert back to certain versions. 

I feel like this is something that may have been asked for before, but I couldn’t find it!

icon

Best answer by jesse 16 May 2022, 22:55

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @BlakeBailey! Just circling back here. We recently launched our new “Drafts” feature that does exactly what you proposed! Feel free to check out more info, here: https://zapier.com/help/create/basics/create-drafts-of-your-zaps