Best answer

Feature request: Access to Outlook Shared Contacts

• 21 July 2023
  • 3 replies

I am trying to export name cards data from BizConnect and create new contacts in shared Outlook contacts folder, but shared Outlook contacts folder is currently not accessible on Zapier. May i request such feature to be implemented, please? i have tried to access through both Microsoft Outlook and Exchange, but could not find the shared contacts folder in either way.

App: Microsoft Outlook / Exchange

Action: Create contact in shared folder

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by ken.a 25 July 2023, 12:14

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @sarazap,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I did some digging into this, and it seems like one amazing Community member have found a workaround for this one. You can read it here:

That workaround enables users to connect Zapier to Shared Mailbox. I suspect it works for Shared Calendar and Shared Contact folder as long as one can reset the password in the same way.

Could you please give that a try, and let me know how it goes? 😊

Hi @ken.a,

Thank you so much for your advice! Sorry for my poor explanation, but i wanted to mean “another person's Exchange Contacts shared with me” by “shared contacts”.

Appreciate it if you could let me know if Zapier supports access to abovementioned contacts.

Thank you 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @sarazap,

Thanks for the clarification.

I did some digging into this, and it looks like we don’t have an open feature for the functionality you’re looking for with the Microsoft Outlook integration.

I suggest reaching out to our Support team so that they can create a feature request on your behalf. You can reach our Support team here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Hopefully, this helps.