Question

FB Message Ad > Zap integration

• 6 October 2020
  • 2 replies

Hey all,

I was trying to build out a zap where I would connect a running Facebook “Send Message” ad (not Lead Ad) to get notification via SMS and email once they come in for lead generation.

Saw that there was a Facebook Messenger integration that can be used from “all messages sent to the Page”. However, I wasn’t sure if that also covered messages that came from ads when people click the “Send Message” button from a paid ad.

Any insight?

Thanks in advance!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Daniel Phan

What happens when people click on the ‘Send Message’ button on the ad? If it sends the page a message then the trigger New Message sent to page should work. :slight_smile:

@Danvers thanks for the reply. When someone clicks the “Send Message” button from the ad, it will automatically start a conversation sequence set from the FB ad.

For example, a user clicks “Send Message” from the ad, then a chat pop up comes up from the page saying “Hey NAME, thanks for your interest, please answer a few questions so we get to know you better. Are you ready?” Then the person would select a YES or NO option and start the conversation and answer questions. 

Would that trigger still apply?